Pagupone – Real Estate Agency & Listing Elementor Template Kits is the perfect solution for all your website needs.
Whether you are a real estate agency looking to showcase your properties or a homeowner looking to sell or rent out your property, this template has got you covered. With its user-friendly Elementor interface, you can easily customize the template to fit your brand and style. The template features a comprehensive listing section where you can showcase your properties, including commercial and residential properties. The location search function allows users to easily find properties based on their desired location. This template is an ideal investment for anyone in the real estate business as it helps to increase online visibility and attract potential buyers and renters. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or rent a property, this template is the ultimate solution for all your real estate needs. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Home page
- About us
- Single Listing
- Contact Us
- Blog Archive
- Single Post
- Header & Footer
Plugins Used (will be installed automatically)
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Happy Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.