Gowez is WooCommerce elementor template kit for bike shop. It has 12 pre-built templates with cool design and modern style. You can easily make cool bike store website with this elementor template kit. This layout also suitable for any businesses or services related to bike shop, such as bike repair website, custom bike painting, bike spare part website, even you can use it for blogging and selling bike.
Save your time to make Bike Shop website with this elementor template kit. With Elementor Page Builder, you can easily edit or customize it, no coding required, just drag and drop.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro + WooCommerce
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Cart Page
- Checkout Page
- Contact Us
- Archive blog
- Archive Shop
- Error 404
- Menu Popup
- Single Post
- Single Product
- My Account
- Summary Order Page
- Global Style
Addons installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- Skyboot Custom Icons for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.