Finome Elementor Template kit is the best suited for Finance, Business, Consulting Firms, Insurance, Loan, Tax help, tailored to your needs and the expectations of your clients.
It can be used to promote your services, It has some features which will help you make your project stand out from the crowd. It has been optimized to facilitate your time and money. It is well documented which will help you to get your site running easy and fast. You can customize it very easily to fit your business needs.
List Of Template
- About Us
- Coming Soon
- FAQ & help
- Price Table
- Blog Single
- Contact Us
Required Plugins installed with kit:
- Softtemplates For Elementor
- Qi Addons For Elementor
- Jeg-kit Elementor
- Contact Form 7
How to Install: Elementor Full Site kits are imported directly through Elementor.
- Download the kit zip file and do not unzip it.
- Go to Elementor > Tools and click Import Kit
- Select your kit zip file and go through each screen of the importer.
- Pages may be customized under Pages and Templates > Theme Builder. Templates may be reused by creating a new elementor page and clicking the gray folder icon to access My Templates.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.