Cammo is elementor template kit for creative agency website. It has 12 pre-built templates with cool design and modern style. You can also use this creative template kit for any kind of businesses or services related to creative agency such as product design, web development, digital marketing services, branding, SEO, advertising agencies, social media services, marketing agencies, digital business and many others.
Save your time to make creative agency website with this elementor template kit. With Elementor Page Builder, you can easily edit or customize it, no coding required, just drag and drop.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12 pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Our Team
- Pricing Packages
- Single Service
- Global Style
Addons installed with Kit Skyboot Custom Icons
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater with PHPZip Extension enabled
- Wordpres 6 or Greater
- Modern browser such as Chrome or Firefox
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.