Bon is a restaurant elementor template kit that has a clean, minimalistic yet luxurious feel. We created a simple design to look minimalist and also combined serif fonts for a luxurious feel. This design is quite suitable for people who prioritize cleanliness & neatness in choosing a restaurant and for the upper class. Keep the impression of your restaurant clean, minimalist but luxury!
The Template Kit is pixel-perfect Designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable.
This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor, Includes stunning carefully crafted 10+ stunning templates, you can build your professional website just a click away.
- Elementor Free Version (Elementor Pro not required)
- 10+ Design Screen
- Fully Responsive Design
- Luxury and Minimalist Design
- Menu V1
- Menu V2
- About Us
- Our Chef
- Single Post
- Contact Form (MetForm)
Plugin Dependencies (installed from kit)
- Elementor Page Builder
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header & Footer Builder
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
- Image Hover Effects – Elementor Addon
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.